Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Did You Really Need a Survey?

The Center for Disease Control commissioned a survey to find information about computer game players. The result:

I'm furious. I paid taxes that funded this survey? They could have just called me.

Learn more about the survey here.


Leann said...

hahahaha. Oh man, I'm so glad that there are people out there who feel the same way I do.

MrQuestion said...

What I find really fascinating is that after this video one of the suggested videos that pop up afterward is the "Dead or Alive Xtreme 2 - Opening Sequence" video. I can understand the male, middle age and overweight part, but after watching the suggested video I don't understand the depressed part.

Matt said...

If I'm 35, overweight, and depressed but I do not play video games, should I start?